Friday, August 14, 2009

Freedom Friday!

Hi everyone! It's freedom Friday! What, you ask? I am de-cluttering all the extra junk that has been piling up under the sink, in my closet and pantry!
Doesn't it feel great when you simplify? I cringe when I look at junk in my closet or too much stuff stuck in drawers! Time to let it go!
I used to have a rule that I couldn't buy new shoes, jackest or blouses unless I donated a few. Hmmmm... clearly, I am in violation!
I swear on some level, home clutter can be a reflection of what's happening your life.
If I haven't worn it in the past 6 months, it's going to the Salvation Army or Alpha House!
I hope it's contagious! We may have a rainy weekend ahead--perfect to simplify and say goodbye to too much stuff!
**I also want to remind you about a FREE, skin cancer screening on Clearwater Beach, near Pier 60 tomorrow from 9 a.m.-3p.m. courtesy all the wonderful people at Moffitt Cancer Center. Have a great weekend!