Monday, August 10, 2009

Skin cancer exam Tuesday

Good morning! This is doctor Tuesday for me! I am running out the door to see Dr. James Spencer for my "every couple of months" full body skin cancer exam. Yes, it's always exciting to get all of the moles that call my body home checked out.
Well, not exactly exciting, BUT it is better than the alternative. One melanoma is more than enough for me. It taught me one thing...you've got to catch cancer or any disease EARLY. You know when something is not quite right with your body. Make sure you get it checked out.
Here's an easy way to get a free skin cancer exam--
Moffitt Cancer Center is offering a free skin cancer exam Saturday, August 15 at Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Just show up in a t-shirt & shorts or your swimsuit. :)
You can read how a skin cancer exam saved my life by clicking here.